Monday, November 06, 2006














Y'know how in a lot of movies, when someone dies and goes to heaven, the clothes they were wearing when they died are the same clothes they're wearing in heaven?
I just hope that if that's how it really is, then when I die, I don't have a cucumber up my ass and am wearing tassled pasties. Because then I'd have to spend eternity like that. And everyone in heaven would know what I was doing when I died and snicker. That's what people in heaven do – they snicker. But it's all moot – like I'd ever want to stick a cucumber up my ass and wear tassled pasties!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny stuff, if a bit twisted. You aren't, by any chance, in advertising, are you? You sense of humor reminds me of someone who is a friend of a friend out in LA (or maybe Santa Monica).

Write more, you fuck.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home