Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Old man Ed Oldham tells us about his dream last night.
















Ed is employed as a catalog writer for an outdoor clothing manufacturer. He's 43.
Take it, Ed.


I had a dream last night. I was walking around town with drumsticks, rat-a-tatting here and there. On walls, mailboxes, garbage cans, etc. I had the sense that I was supposed to be heading somewhere, and that drumming would be involved. And as I walked down the streets, I passed other people, also with drumsticks in hand, giving me smiles and head nods of acknowledgement. We all seemed to be part of something special. I turned a corner and found myself facing the local stadium. I headed in its direction, knowing I'd be doing something there. End of dream.

I told my boss about it and he told me that it means I'm gay.

He's 24.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

I had a dream about drumsticks, but they were the KFC kind.
Does that mean I'm fat?

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home